Monday, March 5, 2012

Increase Local Traffic - Top Ranking Video Results

Increase Local Traffic - Top Ranking  Video Results and Click Through Rate

 

How to Explode Your Business Using Video Marketing... Made easy
This Video contains information on video marketing for any brick and mortar business.Video advertising tips for any business,saving you the business owner a great deal of cash,enabling you to get the maximum bang for your advertising dollar.


YouTube Marketing and how to effectively go about Marketing your Business with YouTube
Why is YouTube now one of the most cost-effective strategies for marketing your business? More than 80% of customers are using online search to find businesses so it's vital that you show on the first page of the Search Engine Results. However the virtual landscape is becoming more and more competitive, so you may find yourself struggling to get your business to show in the top results.

"Video Marketing" works and it's the way to go However, if you're just getting started with "online video marketing", I can understand if you are overwhelmed with video production and socail media. I am here to help entrepreneurs create great videos or my team at Biz Social Boom can create videos to promote your business online.

Drop me a note and we can get started with your video marketing campaign.

I love technology and all kinds of gadgets. I have been on the internet since the days of dial up BUT I resisted the world of social media. I thought it was overwhelming, definitely fun but probably a fad. Not true. I found out that social media is here to stay and IT IS the new norm! However, there is a BIG BUT there is learning curve and so I have created this blog to help MAKE SOCIAL EASY for entrepreneurs.... at very least A BIT easier. I coach entrepreneurs to create successful online businesses using "new" media and time tested marketing strategies. Simply put increase visibility to increase your bottomline!

I am here to tell that if I can learn. You can too. No longer overwhelmed I am excited, I embrace social media. All these advance in communications are truly quite magical. I encourage you to Join The New Norm.

I will not speak to you in Tech language, I speak 'Entrepreneur.'
I have a lot of respect for your time, I know you want results and I want you to be successful. No fluff from me!
I will hold you accountable to your intentions.
Is This Right For You? Yes, If you are currently...

Ready to get a Reality Check on your business.
Launching a blog or need to work on an existing one
Trying to get traffic to your blog Creating and establishing an online personal brand or a brand for your business Trying to spread your influence on social media + Trying to build your email list
Selling products online + Setting up and understanding web analytics
Or you are ready to launch on line. You seen and heard the hype about all the possibilities Online Marketing has to offer and you don't know where to begin. Ready for visibility and abundance.....
 

 Call us now at  801-901-3480
or text your name, and email, to get a free report of how your business is doing on the internet.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment