Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The vault is open! - Stand Apart with Dan Kennedy and Jenn Foster

In the world of marketing and sales, there are few names more
recognized than that of “Marketing Master” Dan Kennedy's. For years,
Dan has responsible for billions in sales for major corporations and
small businesses by standing apart from everyone else.

Stand Apart is a term that is applied more to success than to failure, and
for good reason. The people who stand apart in the New Economy are
not the “same old, same old”. They are the leaders who do not follow
the herd, they make decisions quickly and don’t suffer from ‘analysis
paralysis’. I took that same opportunity to stand apart from the crowd
and co-authored a book with the legendary Dan Kennedy and other
leading experts from across the country.

My new book, “Stand Apart”, is full of the newest, the best and, of
course, the most extreme ways to deliver your message in the most
impactful way possible.

Now, we’ll be launching the book tomorrow, January 16th
(Don't worry I’ll remind you!), and I’ve put together a huge bonus package for
you if you’ll help us launch the book.

Like I said, I’ll remind you, but if you are willing to help us launch with
great success, by buying the book (It’s only $19.90!), then I’ll give you
hundreds of dollars worth of bonuses in addition to the new ideas you
will get from reading my book.

I appreciate your support and I’ll get back with you tomorrow to remind
you about the launch and to tell you more about the bonuses I’m putting
together!

Stay tuned, and get ready to uncover the secrets to Stand Apart from the
crowd!

If you are in Utah- I'd like to invite you to My Book Signing Event:  Click here to Reserve your Ticket Today!  https://standapart.eventbrite.com 


1 comment: